L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report a water leak?

If you’re experiencing a water leak, please contact a qualified plumber to inspect your property.

If the leak is in a communal area, please report it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.