L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I have water coming through my ceiling. What should I do?

If you’re experiencing a water leak from the flat above your property, please report it by contacting our customer service centre online.

You should also:

• ask the flat above to call our customer service centre
• fill containers with drinking water in case a plumber has to turn off the water

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.