L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report a problem with hoarding?

If you think you may have a problem with hoarding or need some support with managing your tenancy, please get in touch with our customer service centre.

We'll need to know:

  • What are your concerns?

  • How long have you been aware of this?

  • your property address

  • your contact details

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.