L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report a broken fence?

We don't repair or replace any dividing fences between two properties, for example, fencing that divides your garden from your neighbours. It's your responsibility to repair or replace any damaged dividing fencing.  

However, we do repair boundary fences. Boundary fences divide your property from a walkway or communal space, for example, a public field. If a boundary fence needs repair, please report this by contacting our customer service centre

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.