L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an issue with the CCTV?

It's easy to report an issue with the CCTV. You can do it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

Please report any vandalism of CCTV equipment to the police so that they can provide you with a CAD/Crime reference number when reporting the repair to us.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.