L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an issue with a tree in a communal area?

It's easy to report an issue with a tree. You can do it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

You'll need to tell us:

• where the tree is
• what type of tree it is
• how big the tree is
• the tree's tag number – if available
• if there's a health and safety risk
• if you've got any photographic evidence

If there's a health and safety risk, please report it to us immediately.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.