L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report a broken fence?

It's easy to report a broken fence. You can do it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

Please note that we will not repair dividing fences which separate your garden from a neighbour's garden.

If a non-L&Q resident lives on the other side of the fence and you believe the fence belongs to them, please discuss repairs with them.

We will repair boundary fences that separate your garden from a public area if there is a health and safety risk, for example, your fence has fallen down onto the public highway/path.

To help resolve the problem, you'll need to tell us:

• if your fence is made from wood or metal
• how many panels are broken
• if any fence posts are broken and, if so, how many
• if your fence posts are made from concrete, metal or timber

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.