L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report the death of a tenant?

To report the death of a tenant, please contact us by email at centralsupportservices@lqgroup.org.uk. Please include a copy of the death certificate or interim coroner report.

Alternatively, you can hand in a copy of these documents at our West Ham Lane or Cray House office, Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.

You can also hand them in at your local L&Q office. You’ll need to make an appointment, so the right person is there when you come. Simply contact our customer service centre to arrange an appointment.

If you wish to report the death of a homeowner, please read our advice on how to notify us.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.