L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I'd like to change my tenancy from joint to sole as the other party has moved out. What should I do?

We will consider converting your tenancy from joint to sole if both tenants are in full agreement and you have submitted our joint to sole tenancy change request form (PDF).

Please be aware that for us to consider this change, there cannot be any arrears on your account.

If you are no longer in contact with the other tenant or disagree to this arrangement, you should seek legal advise.

We are legally obliged to convert a tenancy only with a court order.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.