L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

My neighbour has damaged my property. Who is responsible for the repair?

If your property has been damaged by a neighbour, the first thing you should do is contact your building insurance company – they'll be able to help with your claim.

If the damage is a result of criminal damage, you should report it to the police as the insurance company will need a crime reference number.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.