If I'm a leaseholder or shared owner, who is my buildings insurance with, and can I have a copy?

If you're a leaseholder or shared owner, you'll be covered by L&Q's buildings insurance policy.

From 1 April 2021, this cover is with Zurich Municipal. Read the summary of cover (PDF)

Before 1 April 2021, it was with Brit. Read this buildings insurance policy (PDF).

If you'd like a paper copy, please contact our Insurance team by calling 0300 456 9998 or by email at insurance@lqgroup.org.uk. Please mention your full name and address.

If you're the freeholder of a property that's on an L&Q estate, you'll need to arrange buildings insurance yourself.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.