L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Do I have to pay an excess on a buildings insurance claim?

If you make a claim against L&Q's buildings insurance policy, you'll need to pay an excess as follows:

• the first £350 for every accepted claim (except for subsidence damage)
• the first £1,000 for every accepted subsidence damage claim

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.