L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What should I do if I’m struggling to afford food?

We work with the Trussell Trust and other organisation to make sure help is available. If you need a food parcel, please get in touch with our customer service centre

Alternatively, you can contact Trussell Trust directly by calling 0172 2580 180 or visiting their website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.