L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What should I do if I need support with my own mental health?

If you're experiencing mental health problems or need urgent support, there are lots of places you can turn to for help.

Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust has a free 24/7 helpline that you can call any time, day or night if you need someone to talk to.

You can also find a full list of mental health charities, organisations and support groups on the NHS website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.