L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an abandoned property?

If you think someone is no longer living in their L&Q home, please get in touch with our customer service centre.

We'll need to know:

  • the address of the property you think is empty

  • why do you think it is empty

  • how long do you think it has been empty

  • your name and contact details

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.