L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report the misuse of a communal bin?

If you would like to report the misuse of a communal bin, such as other residents putting incorrect items in the bin or not recycling correctly, please get in touch with our customer service centre.

Answers to other bin-related queries can be found on the Trafford Council website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.