L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What can I do if I'm the victim/witness of antisocial behaviour?

If your neighbour is causing problems, we recommend talking to them as soon as possible about anything they are doing that’s affecting you. This is often the best way to sort out any issues.

If the behaviour keeps happening, the situation worsens or you feel that you or someone else is at risk, please contact the police online or by calling 999.

Once you have a criminal reference number, please get in touch with our customer service centre by calling 0300 456 9996 to report the incident.

It is important you come forward because you may have important information to help get justice for you or the victim.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.