How do I report an issue with a wall or ceiling?
It's easy to report an issue with a wall or ceiling. Please note that we will only repair:
• brickwork and concrete external walls and rendering (when cracked 5+mm or severely crumbled)
• external wall tiles (when cracked 5+mm or severely crumbled)
To help resolve the problem, you'll need to tell us:
• how many walls or ceilings have been damaged
• what areas have been affected
You can do it online or by calling our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.
Please note that we will not repair:
• hair-line cracks to external and internal walls, brickwork and plaster
• holes caused by installation of residents’ utilities, such as satellite dishes
We also will not:
• decorate external walls (this shall be carried out as part of a cyclical planned programme)
• decorate internal walls (unless it has become necessary after a repair work by L&Q)
• decorate ceilings (unless it has become necessary after a repair work by L&Q)