L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I'm locked out of my property. What should I do?

Do you live in a L&Q Living property?


If you're locked out of your property, please contact our customer service centre online for help.


If you're locked out of your property, please be aware that we do not support all circumstances. You are responsible for:

• replacing lost keys
• replacing keys locked inside your property

If you're experiencing one of these issues, please contact a locksmith and arrange for the lock to be changed.

We will help with:

• replacing snapped keys in lock
• replacing stolen keys if you have a crime reference number
• replacing faulty locks

It's easy to report if you've been locked out of your property. You can do it by contacting our customer service centre online.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.