L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I have a problem with my windows. What should I do?

If you're experiencing a problem with your windows, please be aware that we do not carry out all types of repairs. You are responsible for:

• replacing lost window keys
• buying and installing curtains
• tightening and re-attaching casement window stays
• blown double glazing units – except where they cannot be seen through
• buying and installing draught excluders
• re-glazing cracked or smashed windows if you do not have a crime reference number

We will repair:

• insecure windows
• insecure window locks
• rotten window frames and sills
• sash window cords, weights, fasteners and lifts
• hinges, locks, stays, handles and other fittings
• window restrictors for all 2nd floor flats and above
• cracked or smashed windows
• windows that need re-glazing if you have a crime reference number

Please report any of these issues online or by contacting our customer service centre.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.