L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What if I'm struggling to pay for my heating and hot water?

We know that recent rises in energy bills are making it harder for many people to manage their finances.

If you're experiencing financial hardship, we work with the following partners who could provide help and advice:


Citizens Advice

Call 0344 411 1444

Visit the Citizens advice website


The Money Advice Service (MA)

Call 0800 138 7777

Visit the MA website


National Debtline

Call 0808 808 4000

Visit the UK government website


Pound Advice

Call 0203 475 2221

Email pound@wearegroup.com

Visit the Pound Advice website 

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.