L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I’m no longer a resident, but I’m paying back arrears. Will my payments online be allocated to my account or the current occupant of the property?

Your online account is set up using your unique reference number, any transaction you make will be allocated to your former account and you’ll be able to check any payments that you’ve made.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.