L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an issue with a tree in my garden?

If you're experiencing a problem with a tree in your garden, please be aware that we only carry out major tree maintenance. You are responsible for general tree maintenance.

We only maintain trees that are:

• likely to cause structural damage to the foundations of your or a neighbours property
• dead, dying or diseased
• dangerous and likely to cause a health and safety risk
• taller than 12 metres
• within a communal area owned by us

If you're experiencing any of these issues, please report it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

If there is a health and safety risk, please report it to us immediately.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.