L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What is a disabled facilities grant?

A disabled facilities grant (DFG) can be used to help make changes to your property if you are disabled. This includes:

• widening doors
• installing ramps
• improving access to rooms and facilities

To find out more about DFG, including how to apply, visit the Government website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.