L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I have no power in my property. What should I do?

If you lose power to your property, we recommend:

• checking with your neighbours to see if it's a power cut
• checking that you have credit on your top-up meter
• carrying out an appliance test
• contacting a qualified electrician to determine the problem

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.