L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an abandoned vehicle?

Abandoned or nuisance vehicles can be any of the following:

• untaxed vehicles
• vehicles without a registered owner
• large caravans, trailers, boats and business or commercial vehicles
• vehicles stationary for a considerable amount of time (more than three months)
• damaged, run-down or un-roadworthy vehicles
• burnt-out vehicles
• vehicles lacking one or more of its number plates
• vehicles containing waste

To report an abandoned vehicle, please contact our customer service centre online.

If the vehicle has been left on a road managed by your local council, please report it to them directly. 

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.