How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
Abandoned or nuisance vehicles can be any of the following:
• untaxed vehicles
• vehicles without a registered owner
• large caravans, trailers, boats and business or commercial vehicles
• vehicles stationary for a considerable amount of time (more than three months)
• damaged, run-down or un-roadworthy vehicles
• burnt-out vehicles
• vehicles lacking one or more of its number plates
• vehicles containing waste
To report an abandoned vehicle, please contact our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.
If the vehicle has been left on a road managed by your local council, please report it to them directly.