L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I am a homeowner and I live in a mixed block of flats where some flats are rented and some flats are owner-occupied. Do I pay for the tenants’ works through my sinking fund?

No, you only pay the sinking fund contribution for your home.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.