L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

What do I do if I think the sinking fund contributions are too high?

If you think the sinking fund contributions are too high, please email our Rent and Service Charge team at homeownerservices@lqgroup.org.uk for clarification. 

If you're still not satisfied, you'll need to provide reasons why you think the charge is too high and give evidence. We may commission an independent survey report to review the charges and the evidence you've provided.

The result of the report will be binding on both sides, this could mean that the sinking fund contributions decrease or increase depending on the report findings. 

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.