L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I change something in my lease?

If you'd like to permanently change a condition in your lease, this can be done through a Deed of Variation.

Please contact us online and we'll raise the request with your Property Manager or our Lease Enquiries team.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.