L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do report a parking issue on a road or pavement?

If you wish to report a parking issue on a road or pavement, you'll need to contact Trafford Council as pavement and highways are managed by them.

You can find more information on the Trafford Council website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.