L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report a long-term absence from my home?

If you're planning a long trip away from your home, you'll need to let us know so we can contact you in case of an emergency. Please get in touch with our customer service centre.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.