L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report an accident that occurred in a play area?

If an accident or injury has occurred in one of our play areas, please contact our customer service centre after the person has received medical attention.

If you have a general concern about a repair of one of our play areas, please get in touch with our customer service centre with the following information:

  • name of the play area
  • details of the repair

We have a duty to make sure our play areas are safe. Our Caretaking team will visit the play area, make it safe and follow up on any repairs as soon as possible.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.