L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I’m ending my tenancy/account, but I’m in receipt of Housing Benefit/Universal Credit. What do I need to do?

We will contact you during your notice period to let you know what you need to do. Please make sure we have up to date contact details for you.

However, as soon as you have confirmation that your tenancy/account will be ended, you will need to inform your local council about the changes to your circumstances.

You can usually do this online, but it does vary from borough to borough or you can update your UC journal.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.