L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I complain about a neighbour's pet?

Persistent animal noises between the hours of 11pm and 7am could be considered antisocial behaviour.

It must occur regularly and continue over time.

If your neighbour’s pet is causing problems, we recommend talking to your neighbour as soon as possible about anything they are doing that’s affecting you. This is often the best way to sort out any issues.

If the noise persists, the next step you can take is to report the persistent animal noises to your local council.

Please contact our customer service centre to report the incident.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.