How do I request a level access wet room?

If you'd like to have a level access wet room in your property, you'll need to obtain a report from an Occupational Therapist.

Your doctor or social services can refer you to an Occupational Therapist.

Please send the report to us by email at or post it to:

Cray House
3 Maidstone Road
DA14 5HU

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.