L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I get an L&Q home?

As a major housing association, we work very closely with a large number of councils and specialist organisations to help house those who need an affordable home.

So, if you need an home, it's best to register with your local council as soon as possible.

To find out more and to contact your local council, please visit the Gov.uk website.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.