L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

There is faeces/urine in the communal area? What should I do?

If there is faeces or urine in a communal area, please report it to your building's Caretaker immediately.

You'll find contact details for the Caretaker on the notice board in the entrance or ground floor communal area of your building.

If you can't find these details, please contact us online.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.