L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

How do I report hazardous waste in the communal area?

It's easy to report if there's hazardous waste in a communal area. You can do it online or by contacting our customer service centre.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.