L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

If my building has a sinking fund can this be used to cover costs if they are not recoverable by other means?

Whilst the guidelines around use of most sinking funds do not specify that they can be used for cladding replacement, it is a fund contributed to by residents for major works purposes.

It will therefore be considered as an option on a case by case basis, although only if all other avenues have been exhausted and in consultation with residents.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.