L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I’m ending my tenancy/account, but I have credit on my rent/service charge account. How do I get this refunded?

We’ll be in touch with you directly during your notice period to let you know about our refund policy and procedure. Please make sure we have up to date contact details for you.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.