L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Can I run a business from home?

If you'd like to run a business from home, we need to review the following documentation:

• the owner’s or Chief Executive’s name
• the address from where the business is to be run
• a telephone number
• an email address (if applicable)
• the companies house details (if applicable)
• public liability insurance for the company
• health and safety checks
• a local authority licencing agreement
• type of business
• an Ofsted registration certificate (for child-minding businesses)

Please email us this information at centralsupportservices@lqgroup.org.uk or send it by post to:

London and Quadrant
Cray House
3 Maidstone Road
DA14 5HU

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.