I'm concerned for the welfare of another L&Q resident. What should I do?

If you have any concerns about another L&Q resident, please contact the relevant emergency or social services.

If a crime has been committed or the person is in immediate danger or needs medical attention, please contact the emergency services by calling 999 immediately.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.