L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Will my new rent be covered by Universal Credit?

We don't have access to your Universal Credit details or claim amounts. It is your responsibility to notify Universal Credit of any change in circumstances.

You will need to contact Universal Credit via your Journal where you can make changes to your claim.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.