L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

My neighbour is having works done and has given me a party wall notice/agreement. What should I do?

A party wall notice or agreement is to let you know that works are being done and to ask for the freeholder’s permission to do these works.

If you're an equity shareholder you should discuss this notice or agreement with your freeholder.

If you're a leaseholder or shared owner, you'll need to email our Technical Surveying Services team a copy of this notice or agreement at complexprojectsteamreferrals@lqgroup.org.uk.

We'll then check the notice and agree to the works once we're satisfied that they're being carried out in a professional manner.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.