L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Who will carry out the Building Safety Programme inspection?

All affected buildings will be inspected by an independent, qualified fire engineer or a chartered building surveyor appointed by L&Q.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.