L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

I'm a freeholder, why am I being asked to pay service charges?

If you're the freeholder of a property located on land owned by L&Q, your requirement to pay service charges can be found within your freehold title.

The legal obligation to pay L&Q an ongoing charge for provision of services is set out in the legal Transfer document (TP1) lodged with Land Registry. 

Likewise, we're obliged to provide those services and to provide you with annual statements of expenditure.

To find out more about the services you're liable to pay, please contact your solicitor or view your TP1.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.