How do I report an issue with a tree?
Is the tree in your garden or a communal area?
If you're experiencing a problem with a tree in your garden, please be aware that we only carry out major tree maintenance. You are responsible for general tree maintenance.
We only maintain trees that are:
• likely to cause structural damage to the foundations of your or a neighbours property
• dead, dying or diseased
• dangerous and likely to cause a health and safety risk
• taller than 12 metres
• within a communal area owned by us
If you're experiencing any of these issues, please report it online or by calling our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.
If there is a health and safety risk, please report it to us immediately.
It's easy to report an issue with a tree. You can do it online or by calling our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.
You'll need to tell us:
• where the tree is
• what type of tree it is
• how big the tree is
• the tree's tag number – if available
• if there's a health and safety risk
• if you've got any photographic evidence
If there's a health and safety risk, please report it to us immediately.