What repairs will you carry out in communal areas at the moment?
Now that the government has relaxed some of the restrictions aimed at controlling the spread of coronavirus, we're going to begin the delivery of the non-critical repairs booked in with our team before 23 March.
If you had a repair cancelled because of coronavirus, we'll be in touch with you directly to let you know when this will be carried out. Please note that we have several months’ worth of work to deliver so you may not be contacted to arrange your repair straightaway.
To enable us to deliver these outstanding repairs as quickly as possible, we’re taking critical repairs requests only at present. A critical repair is either an emergency or very urgent works that should be completed ‘in days’ and that cannot be safely left for any longer than that.
If you have a critical repair, please call our customer service centre on 0300 456 9996.
Here’s what we mean by emergency repairs to communal areas:
• Broken or damaged doors and windows
• Damaged sockets and switches
• Uncontainable water leaks or blocked drainage or gutters leaking into communal areas
• Dangerous lighting, flooring or bannisters
• Communal heating systems
• Fire systems, such as fire alarms, automatic opening vents, mechanical vents and sprinklers
• Cold water booster pumps
• Warden call
• Door entry and access control
• Security access gates
• Central ventilation.