L&Q Group | Leading Housing Association & Residential Developer

Vandalism – is it antisocial behaviour?

Damage to someone else’s home or property is a criminal offence.

If the behaviour keeps happening, the situation worsens or you feel that you or someone else is at risk, please contact the police online or by calling 999.

Once you have a criminal reference number, please get in touch with our customer service centre by calling 0300 456 9996 to report the incident.

For confidential and impartial advice on reporting crime, please contact Victim Support.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.