How do I report antisocial behaviour?

You should report any criminal offence to the police online or by calling 999.

Once you have a criminal reference number, please contact our customer service centre online or by calling 0300 456 9996 to report the incident.

Did this answer your question?

Yes No

Thank you for your feedback.

We're sorry you didn't find this answer useful. Please tell us why this was the case so we can improve our response.

We can't reply to your feedback so please don't include any personal details.